Colour Light Signals
Despite the advent of LED technology, conventional filament lit colour light signals are in widespread use in the UK and the rest of the world.
Signal House Ltd conventional signals are used in the UK, Ireland and Greece.
The conventional colour light signal is available in the full range of 1 to 4 aspects and is produced in accordance with the BRS-SE81 specification.
Industry standard catalogue numbers covering these items are:
- 86/009130 110V 2 aspect colour light: RG
- 86/009131 110V 2 aspect colour light: YG
- 86/009137 110V 2 aspect colour light: RY
- 86/009132 110V 3 aspect colour light: RYG
- 86/009133 110V 3 aspect colour light: YGY
- 86/009134 110V 4 aspect colour light: RYGY
12 volt (low voltage) versions of the colour light signal are also available, please contact us for details.