Please see below for all current available opportunities. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions please contact HR Manager Kathryn Radford.
Project EngineerThe post holder is a member of the Collis Civil Engineering Division and shall report directly to the Civil Engineering Manager.
- To be a single point of contact for all projects under his/her control from start date to final account.
- The allocation of the required resources to undertake the project.
- The control and monitoring of the planned works to maximise the effectiveness and the efficiency of the projects.
- Decisive change control and the implementation of the associated commercial aspects.
- Ownership of the plan for the projects under their control.
- To ensure that the customers’ needs are fulfilled.
- To ensure that quality and safety standards are kept.
DraughtspersonThe Draughtsperson shall report directly to the Design Manager.
- To work both independently and as part of a team.
- The post holder is also required to liaise with company personnel with regard to engineering specifications, drawing queries, design briefs, project engineering matters etc.
- Site Survey and measurements within the post holders sphere of experience and ability.
- Interpretation of structural civil and/or mechanical designs into working solutions.
- Preparation of detail and design drawings.
- Liaise with colleagues to determine engineering solutions to problems.
- Liaise with clients, their representatives, consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors in respect of the production of engineering drawings, specifications, work instructions and problem solving.
- Check colleague’s drawings.