Please see below for all current available opportunities. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions please contact HR Manager Kathryn Radford.
QESH AssistantThe QESH Assistant is a member of the Assurance staff and reports to the Group Assurance Director.
- The post holder may be from time to time asked to supervise trainees, juniors and lower skilled personnel. This may include the provision of guidance, basic skills and communicating best practice. The QESH Assistant will be responsible for deputising for the Assurance Director in their absence. Duties extend also to all Group locations as well as any installation locations.
- Immediate Start Date
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience.
General ApprenticeThe post holder is usually one of a number of engineering apprentices and reports to the Assurance Director through the Apprentice Mentor.
- GCSE grade 4 or above in Maths, English & Science
- Basic Key Skills
- As a General Apprentice the post holder is required to carry out work as allocated by the Apprentice Mentor or allocated departmental line manager within the boundaries of their skill and competence.
- The post holder will be expected to work with minimum supervision. Work will be communicated in written form as drawings, standards and specifications. Where these are not clear it is the post holder’s duty to ask before proceeding.
- The post holder is expected to complete to an acceptable standard NVQ & College work within the deadlines set.