Please see below for all current available opportunities. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions please contact HR Manager Kathryn Radford.
Project Possession PlannerThe post holder is a member of the Collis Civil Engineering Division and shall report directly to the Civil Engineering Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for developing detailed, fully resourced work plans for Civil Engineering Projects. We’ll look to you to optimise all agreed work activities for a Section. Put simply, you’ll produce plans that help us do the best job possible with the teams and times available.
- Immediate Start Date
- Salary £25,000 – £30,000 (Plus overtime) dependent on experience.
- Company Car
Design EngineerThe post holder is part of the Design department and shall report directly to the Design Manager.
- To Work on the design of new and existing products ensuring a cost effective solution.
- Provide technical assistance to sales, purchasing, manufacturing and civil engineering.
- Liaise with clients regarding the approval of designs.
- The post holder may be asked to supervise trainees and juniors including the provision of guidance, basic training and communicating best practice.
- Degree/Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering
Design CoordinatorThe post holder is a member of the Design Department and reports to the Technical Director.
- Tracking the project deliverable’s i.e. design concepts, proposals, schemes and full submissions as determined by Contract Reviews and the Progress Log. Liaising with internal design team to ensure weekly deadlines are met.
- Preparation of technical documents and forms to support design submission. Interface and alignment with client’s document control procedures and systems. Research and incorporation of information to ensure submissions meet client’s expectations.
- Manage and ensure up to date Eurocodes, Network Rail standards and all relevant information applicable to assist the design team. Ensure the standards listed in the Design Submissions are relevant, up to date and in accordance with the Standards freeze date.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent