Signal House Group Ltd (SHGL) (“We” “SHGL”) are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers and web site visitors by protecting and respecting your privacy. We use personal data for purposes solely related to developing, selling, supporting and installing our products. No data is sold, shared or transferred otherwise.
By contacting us and requesting commercial, technical and other information or by visiting collis.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection, the data controller is Signal House Group Ltd, Salcombe Road, Meadow Lane Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire. DE55 7RG Our offices can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone +44 1773 833255
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information you provide to us
You may give us your personal information by filling in forms on our site collis.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, or any other activity carried out from time to time on the website where we may use data collection and also when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, place of employment and job title.
- Information we collect about you
We may collection technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
How do we use your information?
If information is provided by you to us, we use your information
- a) to carry out our obligations to you as a result of any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us
- b) to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already inquired about
- c) to notify you about changes to our products and services
- d) to ensure that content from our company is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your systems.
If information about you is collected by us, we will use the data:
- a) to administer our projects and for internal operations, including commercial activities, design functions, manufacturing functions, statistics and analytics.
- b) to process sales orders, sales invoices, delivery notes and other relevant documentation.
- c) to process incoming purchase invoices, delivery notes and associated documents.
- d) to improve our service to our clients and ensure that data/information/content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- e) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- f) to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other clients about products and services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your personal information with any member of our group (our subsidiaries and direct partners) and support parties who engage or support Signal House Group Ltd commercial, engineering or manufacturing to provide product support to you.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- a) Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
If Signal House Group Ltd reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have sent/posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
Should Signal House Group Ltd be sold to or purchased by an external company in the future, the purchasing company will have ownership and access to all personal data held and managed by SHGL, to be used by the purchasing company for the same purposes only as outlined in this policy, and for which you had consented to.
Understand that, the transmission of information via the Internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Citizens of European Economic Area (“EEA”) member states have the right to access their data that we manage.
Signal House Group Ltd (SHGL) (“We” “SHGL”) uses “cookies” to help us remember details of your visits to our collis.co.uk website and all related websites, extensions, apps, domains and subdomains (the Site) including, but not limited to technical information about your visit e.g. traffic data, location data, browser language, your IP address, the previous website from which you reached us and the type of browser you use.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) which collects information, including personal information about you. This is to help us estimate our number of visitors and to determine overall traffic patterns through our website.
Managing and disabling Cookies
You can choose to not accept the setting of cookies.
Types of Cookies
- a) First Party Cookies
- b) Third Party Cookies – There are cookies which are found in other companies’ Internet tools which we are using to enhance the Site.